Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Kelly Park
from $68.33
More Info
All reviews lazy river bring your own concession stand rock springs rent tubes inner tubes water shoes swimming area life guards on duty bug spray reached capacity spring head takes about minutes lots of picnic tables rental place sandy bottom
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The parking lot was laid out very nicely with lots of wooded area area between lanes and lots of picnic tables with grills. Playground was wonderful! We came here for the Rock Springs Run and had a wonderful time! The tube run itself is more like a lazy river but for young children its great! No worries about currents pulling them away from you and it is mostly about 4 foot deep all the way down. Lifeguards are on duty so that is also helpful. They have a large sandy beach area for the kids to enjoy also. We will be back!

6  Thank Twood929
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We had a fun time camping at Kelly Park and playing in Rock Springs.
The staff was friendly and extremely laid back. Our site, site 17, was the largest and very nice and private. The bathrooms were okay. The showers were older and okay. There was no AC in the bathroom. The bugs were having during our visit so plan accordingly.
We saw bears, deer, raccoons, wild turkey snakes and such.
We had fun!

The springs was nice and a great place to cook off during our stay during June.

Great place to make memories with the family.

1  Thank BeachMomFL
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Here we are trying to make a last minute trip to a spring and heard that this was the best one to go camping at. So started my research on this campground and came across multiple phone numbers that were no longer in service or you would find one to call and it was a voice recording telling you to go to the website and there was no helpful information on dates or if you could do like a walk up campsite. The springs seem like a lot of fun but can you swim or not? Can you swim in a big spring where you are not brushing the sand with your toes? For that hassle and headache of trying to get a hold of someone I'll scratch that off my list.

8  Thank dominique s
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I love this park it is great for families. The park has lifeguards and they have rangers that patrol so it is really safe. Food is reasonable if you do not have a large family and the owner is friendly and helpful. My problem is it is to hard to get in and out of the water in the swimming area if you are a senior. And there is no access with my scooter to get to the top. They made some changes there which left me out. I have addressed this problem to no avail. Even worse is if you have a child that is handicapped. All they would have to do is put some more steps into shorten the distance from the last step into the water so getting in and out is possible. I will continue to go there because I love the water it takes us 1hr & 20 minutes to get there and I will continue to struggle to get in and out of the water with the help of strangers. My problem?? 3 knee replacements that did not work.

3  Thank Patricia B
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We visit Florida often as most of
Our family is here. One day at one of the big parks is enough for us. We
Love to do different things and this was fabulous. What's better that floating down a spring on a hot
Summer
Day. Clear clean water...out with nature. We loved this!

4  Thank FamFive1