Everything was well kept, clean and new. Very nice staff and hotel is in a good location. Rooms had everything you need for a pleasent stay. Located close to town and to a good variety of restruants and shoping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this charming hotel in the Gulf Coast community of Apalachicola, Florida known for the friendly people and unspoiled natural resources.The Best Western Apalach Inn, located in the panhandle of Florida, offers hotel guests easy access to miles of pristine beaches, excellent fishing, golf and acres of National and State Forests to explore. Hotel guests are just minutes from St. George Island Beach, the Apalachicola River and St. Joseph Peninsula Stated Park. All well-appointed guest rooms feature high speed Internet access and cable satellite television with HBO®. Hotel amenities include a complimentary full hot breakfast, an outdoor swimming pool, free parking and exterior corridors. While in Apalachicola, hotel guests may choose to feast on some of the fresh seafood that Apalachicola is famous for. Take a day and explore the Marianna Caverns or the Wakula Springs, both situated a couple hours drive from the hotel. Families will especially love the Fun Center, just 7 miles away or spending the day on any of the nearby Florida beaches. Other nearby attractions to explore include the Gorrie Museum and Cape San Blass. Make an online reservation today and save at the Best Western Apalach Inn in Apalachicola, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Apalach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Apalachicola
- Apalachicola Best Western