The room and furnishings were beautiful. The view from our room was so nice right on the water. The service was excellent and everyone that we dealt with was so helpful and friendly. We had to leave early because of a medical emergency and they were very understanding. This was our first trip to the area and we want to go back and stay longer next time, and will most definitely stay at the Water Street Hotel. I have absolutely no complaints at all. Apalachicola is a small quaint town, not real touristy, so if you want lots of shops, restaurants, and night life you might want to go elsewhere, but if you're like us and just love the small town coastal lifestyle, love just relaxing on the beach and absolutely love to fish, it's a great place. And you couldn't do any better picking an accommodation than the Water Street Hotel. I thought it was well worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola