The hotel and marina are located on the quiet waters of the Apalachicola River. Each suite has a screened balcony with table and chairs. You will want to while away the hours there, listening to the birds and watching the river activites. Our suite had 2 bedrooms and bath rooms ~ each with a comfortable king-sized bed, as well as a roomy living area and fully equiped kitchen (right down to the wine glasses!) It was like walking into 'home' complete with paintings of local scenes, hardwood floors, granite counter tops and stainless appliances in the kitchen. It was an excellent place to relax and rejuvinate your spirits. The staff was cheerful, helpful, and kind in all of our encounters. It was luxury at its best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola