The physical plant was very nice, well kept & spacious. Enjoyed having the big boats right out our door. Good visit until check-out. I misunderstood the price when I reserved the place, so it was a shock to find that they were actually charging me 4 times their usual price!! I expected it to be doubled because of the festival, but not quadrupled. tried to talk to the manager, but she said that's just something they do on special w'ends w/o even an apology. I won't return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola