Accommodations exceeded our expectations. We had a large suite of rooms AND the hotel is pet friendly. The walk to town is short, and for such a small town, there are ample restaurants from which to choose. The hotel is located on a large canal, and sitting on the screened patio is heavenly - so serene.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola