Nice place and location for restaurants. Just messed up the small things. No toilet paper in one bathroom and a very small amount in the other. We had to ask for sheets and ant spray. Yes, ant spray. Lots of ants! Bathroom floor and the outside deck were bad. We put our cooler on the table on the deck and in under an hour it was covered. Evelyn was very friendly and helped as much as possible. We will try one more time. A 20$ discount was offered and accepted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola