We are NW Florida natives and we have been visiting Apalach for R & R since the early 1980's. We have stayed at Water Street the past several visits. We try to visit at least twice a year. It's a perfect getaway for all. The rooms are spacious, clean, comfortable and the kitchen is awesome. Nadra and staff makes you feel right at home. Apalachicola is the place to be.... we will be back soon!
PS: Make sure you check out St George Island State Park....on of our favorite beaches!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola