My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights in july 2012. First impressions weren't great as it looked like we had rolled up to an industrial estate!! However, don't be fooled - this place is amazing!!! Our apartment was not what we expected at all!!! It was HUGE!!!!!! Loved everything about this place, from the complimentary glass of wine on arrival to the recommendations by the receptionist and finally to the complimentary oysters voucher received for 'Up The Creek Raw' restaurant down the road - yummy!! A really nice touch!!! The balcony was lovely, with protective mosquito nets surrounding it and had lovely views of the water and the boats. A really chilled oot place - would definitely visit again!! Thank you for a lovely stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola