“Pretty Darn Good !”

Apalachicola Seafood Grill & Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Apalachicola
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Pretty Darn Good !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We had a very good experience! Our waitress was so nice and kept our drinks filled. The inside decor is entertaining. There is a nice selection of food. I was really pleased to see that our party of 9 got served very nice helpings of food for all the different items. I would definitely make another visit!!!

“Great food with great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I had the crab cake and my husband had the grouper sandwich. Both were very good and service was great. They were packed but we were able to sit quickly. Would definitely recommend.

Augusta, Georgia
“Good eats!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I was told to eat here when we went to Apalachiacola FL. The atmosphere was pretty plain, nothing impressive, but the food and service was great. I will come back. I ate the Haddock Fish Sandwich and it was great!

• Visited June 2014
Tennessee
“Typical fried seafood diner with rude waitress”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

One of the first things that you see are signs saying "NO WHINING" and " NO PISSY ATTITUDES". They should also have one saying "NO QUESTIONS". I asked about two menu items and was treated like an idiot by the skinny waitress. The food is no different than any of the other restaurants that serve the fried seafood. I had the grouper sandwich. It had so much grouper on it that I had to eat it separately. This is normally good but it makes it very hard to eat. I recommend the basket instead. Three others got fried shrimp. They were not overly excited about them. One person got the Greek salad and ate again when she got home.

• Visited June 2014
Dodgeville, Wisconsin
“Great burgers, great fish sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Despite a crowded and busy dining room, the staff quickly found a place for our party of six. The food was good, the wide variety of beers - pick your own from the cooler - were cool and tasty. Even the two young girls in the family ate more than normal. Good service from the charismatic wait staff as well.

Visited June 2014