“Very nice dinner”
Review of Owl Cafe

Owl Cafe
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Apalachicola
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My husband and I had our anniversary dinner at Owl cafe and enjoyed it very much, service was good, food was very good. Steak melted in my mouth. Hubby got snapper and scallop special and it was delicious. They even let me pay for my dessert in advance, go walk around town and then come back and pick it up on the way back to our room so it would be fresh for me.

1  Thank Labrandy

Reviewed July 20, 2014

The food and service is wonderful. Very pleasant atmosphere, we ate here twice in a week, we loved it so much. I had the grouper sandwich both times, fantastic! Everyone in our party of 5 loved this place. Don't miss this gem!

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

The food was ok, the service was slow but polite. The best thing we ate was the mini muffins..............................!!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Very good brunch . The help was very nice with small town atmosphere . Would definitely go back . This was on a Sunday also , not all eating establishments are open .

Reviewed July 16, 2014

The Owl cafe came highly recommended, but after a long drive we were not up to a full meal. We had stopped in at their Tap Room-around the corner-- for a couple craft draft beers that afternnon and noticed they had a really different and interesting menu. So we decided to return for dinner. A reasonably priced bottle of Pinot Grigio, fresh oysters on the half shell, and a huge serving of homemade fries with duck confeit. Dee-licious. Check out their menu on the link provided. If the main dining room is booked, do not hesitate to use this alternative.