“Wonderful food!”
Review of Owl Cafe

Owl Cafe
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Apalachicola
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Nashville, Tennessee
“Wonderful food!”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

The Owl Cafe was a great choice for lunch! We had the local seafood...crab dip, shrimp and oysters and fries. Everything, down to the fries, was excellent! And we loved the "kitchen" gift shop downstairs too!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank D L W

Granbury TX
“Great food in a great ood Florida town”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Just had a great dinner recently at Owl Cafe in Apalchicola, Florida. Since we had never eaten there before, we checked with Trip Advisor and a favorable and well deserved review sent us there. We both loved the food and servers at this awesome place, the decor is also very pleasing. And since it is on the second floor, via a elevator if needed, the view is very nice. The fresh Oysters, caught that day, were the best I have ever eaten. My wife had the grouper and loved it. The desert custard/flan was incredible. And I love flan and live where it is great. (Texas). Give this place a try if you want a upscale dinner in a cool Florida town. After going through Destin to get there, it was a very pleasant place to enjoy. Pass on the over-crowded high rise and wall to wall Yuppies, and head to Apalachicola.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank fototexGranburyTX
Marianna, Florida
“Duck Fries and great service”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

This is the best place to catch a bite and a drink in Apalachicola. Great menu and drink selection. Duck fries are delicious. For the best service ask for Evan. If it's early or you're alone on business check out the Tap Room next door.

mexico beach
“Best food and service in Apalachicola”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

we had a table of 10 and were seated in the back room. Really cool room. They were out of oysters which was kinda bad but with the industry as it is we understood. Evan was our waiter and he was very accommodating. With 10 people we ate pretty much everything on the menu and it was all great. We had every one of the desserts all loved by someone in the party! Must tries? Crab dip! Crab cakes! Soft shell crabs if they have them! And some of the best port I have ever tried. I would suggest you ask for evan because I have read some of the reviews and they say the service was bad. I was very pleased with the way he handled my eclectic family!!

• Visited May 2014
Manhattan, Kansas
“Great food, great beer, great location”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch at the Owl Cafe with my wife and two year old on a Saturday afternoon in April. The wait staff were pretty friendly but sat us in a corner of the restaurant where there were no other customers... I assume because of our two year old. The waitress was friendly, the food was very good, and their beer & wine selection was outstanding. Obviously we tried the oysters which were great but our son had the pasta bolognese... which ended up being out of this world. My wife is Italian (we've been to Italy numerous times) and she said it was the best tomato sauce she had ever had in a restaurant. Bottom line, try the Owl and you won't be disappointed... just don't expect a good view if you bring a toddler.

1 Thank travelturner