“If you only eat here, you’re doing great ”

Up the Creek Raw Bar
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Apalachicola
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Crab cakes were phenomenal!! Calamari and blackened tacos were also amazing. There isn’t a bad thing I could say about this place!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,475)

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful 2nd story view of the river and great casual atmosphere. Food was rather mediocre and expensive for the fare. A calamari appetizer, a shrimp basket and a drink came to about $40 with tip. Granted we did not have the local oysters.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Stopped in Apalachicola on our way from Steinhatchee back to Alabama. Up the Creek had everything we could have asked for starting with the waterfront view; it was beautiful! We had the parm oysters (which were delicious of course), the cheeseburger (which he was pleasantly surprised by how tasty it was, and I had the conch cakes. The conch cakes were out of this world! It was my first time eating conch and it won't be my last. I also had a local IPA out of Apalachicola that was delicious. Will be back and will eat her again!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

This is a yearly tradition for my husband and I and once again it didn't disappoint! Great food and great service!

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Paying for the awesome view and wildlife...food was good but view substantially better. Salad bar was adequate. Oysters and shrimp fresh but in comparison to another place the other place in town had served larger,fresher oysters and shrimp.