“Excellent Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Racine, Wisconsin
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We have been to Apalachicola many times but this was the first time my family and I ate here and all of us loved it. Great food at a great price and the view is hard to beat too.

Eastpoint, Florida
“Another great meal at Up a Creek”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We visit Apalachicola frequently and never miss the opportunity to dine at Up a Creek. I notice a few reviewers complaining about how you order and get your condiments, but I think that's part of the atmosphere and the food never disappoints. So, if I have to get up to get a slice of lemon, I'm fine with that. This place has always been a great experience with great food.

Orlando, Florida
“Disorganized layout for ordering and sitting detract from the great food.”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Not a family friendly restaurant, since there are only 2 tables that will accommodate high chairs.
The food was delicious but the method of ordering your food, and getting partial service is disorganized. If the servers just met you at the table and took your order, it would make things smoother for both them and customers. They bring you alcoholic drinks but you get your own soda or water. They bring you food, but you get the other table items. It didn't flow as well as common restaurant patterns do.
A major problem we had, was for most of our meal, we were surrounded by customers waiting for food or to order food. There wasn't enough space to accommodate the rushes when groups would order. So many folks about inhibit the staff's movement and slow operations.

Tallahassee, Florida
“Not what I remembered!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This place has changed. I use to love eating here at least once on our trip down from Tallahassee. Oysters were not salty at all. Once the waitress brought our dinner, some of it was over cooked, and cold. We would have told our waitress but she never came back.
So we just ate little and paid. I might give them another try next time.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Incredible Oysters!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We kept hearing about the amazing oysters in this town, so we had to try. It did NOT disappoint at all. We ordered some raw as well as some with yummy toppings. All of them were some of the best oysters I've ever had. Also, loved the fact the restaurants was dog friendly.

Visited June 2013