Review Highlights
Fresh from the Saltwater

Reviewed April 24, 2019
lilmagg
Very fresh fish , oysters, and shrimp. Really nice helpful people. Average to lower than for fresh seafood pricing.

Reviewed April 16, 2018
lilmagg

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2019

They sell oysters in shell by the burlap bag full right from the bay. Some of the best we have purchased anywhere along the forgotten coast. Also fresh shrimp, freshly caught fish locally, frozen lobster tails, and lemons. We always stock up on oysters and shrimp before we head home.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 16, 2018

VEry large frozen lobster tails. Nice jumbo shrimp. Fresh flounder, oysters in containers, a few clams about a week old. We have always been pleased with this small shop for freshness when staying at Cape San Blas. Worth the drive.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

For people that are not able to catch their seafood , this is one of the best seafood markets I have encountered in my many years of purchasing the treasures from the sea.
Since my early years I have purchased fresh seafood in places such as Pensacola and Corpus Christi in a many fish markets, off the docks, and it takes a lot to impress me.
Great location, park right outside, open the door, you instantly see beautifully displayed seafood fresh from the boats. Great variety, great prices, courteous service , packed in ice if you want it , then out the door. I purchased smoked fish spread , Stone crab claws and lovely grouper fillet.
I can’t say enough nice things about this place, prices are comparable to other similar markets so why not go to this great one in Apalachicola.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed July 8, 2016

This place has very fresh seafood--some varieties you won't find elsewhere. This week I got a great 2 pound piece of fresh cobia, which you can do on a grill.
If you are visiting and don't want to go out, even just a microwave will let you prepare super peel and eat shrimp. Just cook it in a microwavable plastic bag for 2-3 minutes and enjoy.
The people are great, too, and have been in business at this same location for years.

Date of experience: July 2016