“What were they thinking with those chairs!”
Review of Harry's Grill

Harry's Grill
Ranked #9 of 23 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Casual & affordable family friendly atmosphere with a pet friendly patio. Breakfast Sunday during Hallelujah Brunch. Lunch and dinner all year round. We have the BEST burger on the Island as rated by our customers. A great variety of wines and 12 craft breweries on tap as well as our 30 different ice cold craft beer fridge considered by some a brew snobs help yourself heaven! Our pet friendly patio is great for our friends who wish to dine with their entire family.
Reviewed September 4, 2014

Being my first time to AMI I wanted to experience something as local as possible for a simple dinner option with my family. This is as simple as it gets.
Food was fine for this small establishment that just opened in January and the three employees on duty, (cook, waitress, host) made the experience worth the trip.

Reasonably priced kids menu makes this very family appealing. Burgers were good as well as a Buffalo Chicken club sandwich. Portions were 'ok' at best.
The décor seem to make an attempt to be 'local'ish' but their chairs will make it very uncomfortable for those folks with a slightly larger frame. The chairs alone could have lower the grade level of this review.
Although it appears to appeal more towards breakfast folks, it did attract a dinner crowd, (possibly because of the massive thunderstorm that was passing through).
It is definitely an option to try if your coming right off the beach and looking for casual dining or looking for a stop and go quick bite. I'll give it a try again on my next trip.

Reviewed September 4, 2014

I have worked in Anna Maria a long time and I've seen places come and go. This place is a keeper with the service and prices! Great laid back atmosphere with awesome food and prompt service.

Reviewed September 4, 2014

They have great burgers and salads and other food. Great live music and the service is wonderful! But don't forget breakfast! Their breakfast is out of this world! Ask for munch!

Reviewed September 3, 2014 via mobile

We have been residents of Sarasota for two years now, and finally decided to visit the beautiful Anna Maria Island yesterday. After walking around all day we grew an appetite and found Harrys Grill on trip advisor. It is a quaint little restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere and a nice patio in the back. We were served by the manager, Munch, who was very nice and attentive. The food came out quick and was pretty good. We definitely would come back one night for live music!

Reviewed September 2, 2014

This may be the best burger on the island, narrowly beating out Duffy's - however they are let down by their basic sides.

Chips were bland, frozen rubbish, and coleslaw had no mayo - very strange, and did not taste good. They would do better to focus on burgers only rather than forcing customers to may $10/$12 dollars for a meal, for sides they would not enjoy.

I asked for my burger without sides, and was told I would have to pay the same price. This is where Duffy's succeeds where they fail.

1  Thank poolmermaid