We went to the cottages just for a 3 night stay in the middle of our 14 days vacation in Orlando.
We are a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 children and we stayed in Cottage 107a.
We stayed in August 2013.
It had everything we needed. We loved the way it was decorated and how clean and fresh everything was.
Also the grounds were beautifully kept and clean.
The beach was literally a 5min walk away.
It was great that there were beach accessories for us to use as well, beach chairs, parasols etc.
The pool was just at our doorstep but we spent all our time down on the beach.
Staff were super friendly and they even let us use the cottage after our checkout time so we could have another few hours at the beach and then shower before heading back to Orlando.
We would definitely return here and use the cottages again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint Old-Florida style cottages ranging from studio to three bedrooms. Perfect for family reunions, wedding parties or a quiet getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Anna Maria Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Maria Beach Cottages Hotel Anna Maria
- Anna Maria Beach Cottages Anna Maria Island