!!We just returned home from a week away at the Sunrise Garden Resort on Anna Maria Island. We stayed in a comfy 1-bedroom unit with a full kitchen and private patio. Since they also allow pets, we brought our little dog, Gracie, so that saved us money as well!! Plus, we always miss her when we go away. And, Gracie just loved her walks with us along the wooden walk way by the bay....sniffing the air and greeting everyone who walked by!! Sunrise Garden Resort is within walking distance to everything, including the Waterfront Restaurant, the City Pier Restaurant, the Sandbar Restaurant, Harry's Grill, Ginny & Jane E's and Two Scoops ice cream shop. The free trolley also stops nearby. We used our car only 1 time in a week, to drive to Sarasota to eat at Yoder's Amish Restaurant. The units are comfortably furnished and clean. The pool and deck area make you feel like you are in Hawaii or Bali !! The office staff are very kind and helpful too. We will definitely be back......soon!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunrise Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Garden Hotel Anna Maria
- Sunrise Garden Resort Anna Maria, Anna Maria Island