I recently stayed a week at Sunrise Gardens and it was spectacular! This was a girls week getaway and we had a very relaxing and enjoyable experience. The room/bathroom was very spacious with a King size bed and a comfy couch in the living room for movie watching. The kitchen had all the basics needed so we could cook every night. Also, the pool was spectacular! Very tranquil and peaceful-perfect for the tanning and book reading combination. You can walk to the beach as well as many local restaurants. Biking the island is also an option- very fun if you want to get active for a bit. What I enjoyed most about this resort is the attitude. As a customer, I knew they wanted me to be comfortable and went to great lengths to make sure of this. I will definitely be going back for another getaway. It was a wonderfully pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sunrise Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Garden Hotel Anna Maria
- Sunrise Garden Resort Anna Maria, Anna Maria Island