My wife and I stayed here in mid May. We loved it. It blew away my images/memories of Florida on family vacations driving to the big attractions. It was our first trip to Anna Maria Island and we found ourselves making plans to return. The Sunrise Garden is in a good location; an easy walk to the pier or the beach. It's also close to the market and dining. The Sunrise Garden is very walkable. Our visit was during off season, but I could imagine walkability being a big factor in peak season when driving might be a little congested. Anna Maria is a lush and relaxing place with a great beach. It might be little sleepy for those looking to party if that's what you're in to. I wouldn't necessarily consider it a foodies' destination either. We ate fine, but I'm not going to be raving to my friends that they need to visit for the dining.
The Sunrise Garden was clean, comfortable, quiet, and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Sunrise Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Garden Hotel Anna Maria
- Sunrise Garden Resort Anna Maria, Anna Maria Island