Recently stayed at the Sunrise with 4 other couples/family members (from December 30, 2013 - Saturday 4, 2014) . The stay at the motel was very nice and comfortable (unlike the weather - ugh). Our room was clean and nicely furnished.. We stayed in Unit 1, which had a king bed in a large bedroom, a bath with a big shower, and adequate size front room and kitchen for family and friends.
The grounds are well kept, with a very nice heated pool and BBQ area. Parking and wifi is free, which is a nice bonus. The two ladies on staff and running the motel, Amanda and Bri. are friendly and always willing to lend a hand or assistance.
Please note that this motel is not your "big ticket" property so do not expect all the extras (housekeeping service, phones), however, anything you need, for example, clean towels or fresh linen, is just a few steps away from your door.
Overall, the Sunrise Garden is a nice quiet, friendly motel resort that is close to the beach, restaurants, shopping, and other tourist attractions. I would strongly recommend this property to others. My only suggestion is that a TV should be offered in Unit's 1 bedroom, as all the other units have several. Kudos to management and staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunrise Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Garden Hotel Anna Maria
- Sunrise Garden Resort Anna Maria, Anna Maria Island