My husband and I traveled to Florida on very short notice and ended up being there 2.5 weeks. We were lucky enough to find Sunrise Garden Resort on tripadvisor and stayed there one week and at the sister property Palm Tree Villas for another week. This place is a true gem and all of the positive reviews are well deserved. Spence and Jessie were accommodating and helpful from the first phone call and throughout our stay. The grounds are well-kept and the units are very nicely appointed. We loved having a kitchen and the guest laundry was so helpful. The resort is walking distance to shops and restaurants and the pier, which is a great place to watch the sunrise.
Anna Maria Island is a beautiful location and I would not hesitate to return to Sunrise Garden Resort in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Sunrise Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Garden Hotel Anna Maria
- Sunrise Garden Resort Anna Maria, Anna Maria Island