A little late with this review , but we stayed here back in January/2012 after attending a business conference in Sand Key. We'd drivenbeing thru this area before and were quite taken with it. I happen to find this one thru Expedia I believe, and we booked it and ended up staying for 4 days..what a treat. Don't expect luxury, but the rooms are clean, and they also don't change the sheets everyday which is no big deal. The pool area and the grounds are terrific, it's nice and secluded with tropical plants all over the grounds. The Innkeeper (if I may use that word) and his wife are really nice people, and we'll definitely be back to spend some time again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Sunrise Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Garden Hotel Anna Maria
- Sunrise Garden Resort Anna Maria, Anna Maria Island