We arrrived on a Friday morning and were allowed to check in early. We were a group of sisters and friends. Our villa style room was clean and private. Small gardens separate each room. The pool was clean and nicely landscaped for privacy. We never felt crowded out. I would also say this would be a great place to take my husband for a romantic getaway or the whole family for a mini vacation. Spence the owner of the hotel helped us to look forward to our trip. That hospitality continued when we arrived a bunch a giggling women looking forward to a weekend of recharging. We had a complete kitchen and had everything we needed to make the place like home, including a convienent back entrance to additional parking. The beds were comfy enough and the bathroom was tastefull updated. There was plenty of space for our whole group of 9 women to hangout in our room. We booked two rooms. We stayed in room 8. We parked the car when we got there and didn't use it again for three days! We ate at the Pier restaurant two nights and enjoed the food there. We actually walked out of the Sandbar restaurant after experiencing three rude employees before we were even seated. Oh well, that didn't spoil our weekend at this beautiful location. AMI doesn't have a big nightlife scene as the city has a 10 pm quiet ordinance. Oh well, that made our midnight beach trip quite enjoyable with noone around. We went kayaking on day two and had a wonderful time paddling through the mangroves and out to a big lookout tower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Sunrise Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Garden Hotel Anna Maria
- Sunrise Garden Resort Anna Maria, Anna Maria Island