“Very Unique Location.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
southern Indiana
“Very Unique Location.”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

My friends and I ate lunch here for the first time on one of our visits to the island. We liked the fish and chips so well that we returned the next day to order the exact thing again. I love the place.

Visited April 2011
1 Thank PamsouthernIndiana

• Turkish first
Florida
“A Plaice For Us..”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Been here before, and loved it. This time, the weather was sunny but very windy (breezy one of the fisherfolk said!). It was an experience with everything moving before even trying their good $2.75 beer! Food great - 'you pays your money', and I guess some people would find it 'low end'. To me, that's the kind of food I like. Two meals and drinks for under $30 is good value anywhere these days. Service is excellent too.
BTW, it's 100 years old this year, not 90. I will get a plank, now saving for it.

• Visited October 2011
Florida
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Food, service, view is awesome. A bit windy, but we saw a manatee & lots of dolphins. Will be back.

Visited October 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Spot for a Bite!”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

Several evenings on our recent Anna Maria vacation, we couldn't decide exactly what we wanted for dinner. We decided to try the City Pier Restaurant on the end of the historic Anna Maria pier and were pleasantly surprised! The restaurant has good reasonable food in a great setting. We ate here several times and liked everything we tried, including the caesar salad with grilled shrimp, burgers, and clam chowder. Good food and friendly service!

Visited September 2011
1 Thank CocoFrio
Dunedin, Florida
“Where's the fish?”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

This had been a favorite for years until this past weekend. You have all heard the old commerical "Where's the beef?" That's what I thought when my grouper sandwich arrived. The portion was extremely small and the whole wheat bun was dry, tasteless and overly thick. The tartar was was runny . I ordered the side dish of cole slaw at $1.50 and was served what any other restaurant would serve as a garnish. The only redeeming quality that remains is the spectacular view of the skyway bridge and Egmont Key.

• Visited October 2011