“Best on AMI” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Waterfront Restaurant

Waterfront Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Waterfront Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring Ave
Description: Our regular menu is based on the finest products we can find and updated seasonally. They are prepared in classic form, with emphasis on fresh, natural flavors.
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Best on AMI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

We've eaten here many times and have never been disappointed. The food is always top notch. Many great beer and wine selections. The wait staff can be just a bit short.

• Visited March 2014

Rutherford, New Jersey
“Fantastic food...Fantastic bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

I had the pleasure of going to the Waterfront twice recently, but being by myself, I only ate in the bar, so I can't say what the staff or service or anything is like in the main dining area. During discussion with a couple of staff, it appears the owner has gone out of his way to model his bar after the best things from NYC and probably other places. They have a small but good selection of craft beer on tap.....that'll get me in the door for certain.

But it doesn't stop there. They have what appear to be a selection of house cocktails with many herbs involved. While I didn't have any, they sound great, and the fresh herb displays at the bar, just waiting to be ingredients is awesome.

As I was sipping my beer on my second visit, I was perusing the menu for quite a while, and something finally hit me. The prices. I had eaten one of the most expensive things on the menu and it was $16. The average price of an entree is about $14. Huh! But, I was happy paying for the more expensive items:

Grouper Tacos...........Awesome!
Lobster Bisque...........Phenomenal!

The second time I was there, the bartender suggested the Ahi Sliders. It really didn't sound very appealing.....but then they arrived. If only the Japanese could be so creative with their own flavors. I would eat these things.......every......day.....

I understand this restaurant may not be for everyone, but it was right up my "food snob/beer snob/ambiance snob" alley!!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank MAK0121
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Anytime...I would go here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

We were on vacation. Yes, there is seafood everywhere in Florida. But this restaurant does it best. We have never had such wonderfully prepared, presented, or served fish. It is on my list of must go to again.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Diane B
Carmel, Indiana
“Excellent food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

We had a delicious meal. I had the grouper oscar, my husband's steak was excellent ( he said best he had on the island) all of the food was outstanding. I would definitely recommend reservations, which we had but I heard the hostess tell other diners that the wait was 1.5 hrs and this was a Thursday nite. Highly recommend!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Wettdogz
Defiance, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch.....didn't check any mobile apps.....or any rating system......it was fantastic....our young lady server was very accommodating and attentive and that says a lot because they were busy. Food was excellent! Going back for dinner tonight!!!

Visited February 2014