“Awesome Specialty Cocktails”

Waterfront Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Waterfront Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring Ave
Description: Our regular menu is based on the finest products we can find and updated seasonally. They are prepared in classic form, with emphasis on fresh, natural flavors.
Baltimore
“Awesome Specialty Cocktails”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

They have incredible speciality cocktails and the baked brie was awesome. Spent a leisurely evening sitting outside. The restaurant is located across the street from the beach. Dogs are welcome at this restaurant so bring the pooch.

2 Thank MJR3Baltimore

Wisconsin
“A yay and a nay!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

My husband and I ate here yesterday as we have enjoyed it in the past; however, this experience was not up to par. We started with the fried green tomato appetizer which was very good as usual. Great flavor, crisp breading without any greasiness and they were served hot. I ordered a bowl of roasted tomato soup and although it was thick and house-made, it tended to have a bitterness to it that was somewhat unpleasant. My husband ordered the truffled Mac and cheese with French fries for the side item. The fries were mostly limp and undercooked and the Mac and cheese was stone cold inside. Only the outer edges and the bread crumb topping were the least bit warm. He sent it back to be heated through but once again it came out only slightly warm in the center. Fries were better but, of course, it had to go back for more heat. The third time it was actually bubbling and the fries were the best yet. As each new firing took 5-10 minutes, I had finished my meal long before this 3rd service, and we were at lunch for well over an hour. The restaurant did not offer us anything for the trouble such as taking his meal off or a dessert for us to share. Nothing. They fell short and we more than likely will not return. The attitude of our waitress was pretty good but when it went back the 3rd time, another server stopped by to say how this just never happens like it was our fault. Not necessary!

• Visited October 2013
uk
“Great food and atmosphere in pleasant setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Great atmosphere here. We went with friends and although we had a reservation we wanted an outside table which you cant book. We had a drink at the bar and only waited about 10 minutes for an outside table. Have booked again for Saturday.

1 Thank gardenloverUk
Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“Love the food and the view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Ate lunch at the Waterfront with my hubby and daughter. They are located on the bay side of the island, facing the Skyway Bridge. (Directly across from the City Pier) The weather was beautiful that day, and the view is outstanding. The restaurant has a spacious outdoor dining area, but the inside is just as pretty. (Minus the view) Very tropical feel. They have a gorgeous fish tank in the bar area. We have eaten here most times we come to visit, and have yet to eat a bad meal. My husband always orders the grouper tacos. He raves about them! The last few times, I have ordered a croissant with bacon, egg and cheese. Weird, you might think, but the bacon they use is heavenly. (I think it is called Neuske applewood smoked bacon) I love it! My husband is a beer aficionado, and appreciates their extensive beer selection. (draught and bottles) The service was good. I have had the lobster bisque before, and it is delicious. A great place for lunch or dinner.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lisa S
Havana, Florida
“Wonderful view, Excellent Food, and Awesome Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I loved this place so much we ate and drank here 4 days during our week long stay, along with several members of our wedding party. We all especially loved the appetizers (smoked salmon & tuna) and the service, which was excellent. I really want to thank the staff for accommodating my gluten intolerance by making me some corn tortillas instead of crackers so I could enjoy their yummy food. Also, thank you for boxing up our meals so we would not miss kick off of the FSU-Clemson game. I also loved that they have a courtyard where you can eat a meal with your dog, as we brought our big fluffy doodle with us. Loved it! We will return as soon as we can!