“Always high standard, with views and atmosphere to die for!”

Waterfront Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring Ave
Description: Our regular menu is based on the finest products we can find and updated seasonally. They are prepared in classic form, with emphasis on fresh, natural flavors.
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This has been a tried and tested favourite for many years. It has a good range with in the menu and it is one of the more expensive restaurants on the island. Favourite starters (amazing actually) are the 'fried green tomatoes' and the 'baked bree' and these should be shared between two! An evening at the waterfront will most certainly be a memorable one and I recommend you start off with a celebration drink - their poinsettia (champagne,cranberry with some pomegranate seeds....
Enjoy!!!!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This beautiful old house has been modified into a restaurant, and is the greatest place to dine. The porch tables offer a great water view and will make your meal a special event.

Food is outstanding. I am looking forward to my next order if grouper tacos and their fried green tomatoes.

I'm getting married next year and would love to have my reception there.

Thanks to this place for all their outstanding food and service.

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Visited the Waterfront at lunch, which they serve until 430 and its great value. My Maryland crab cake sandwich was absolutely delicious, as was the key lime pie I squeezed in after. I suspect the dinner menu might not entice some but lunch is great and if you prefer a fine dining sort of experience to that you might get at such as Rod & Reel (which is still great but without the cloth napkins!) then don't miss it.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We had an app and meals that were fabulous! Bartender was friendly and offered some tips for other beach areas to visit that wouldn't be crowded in the area..

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We've been here a week and eaten here twice! Yes the grouper tacos are that good. The first time we sat inside because it was Memorial weekend and super busy. We actually loved the brown paper tablecloth. Our son was entertained by drawing and writing on it! My husband loved the unusual beers. The coffee was good. If it were on the beach nothing would compare. Unfortunately the car parking interrupts the view of the pier. May go back agin this week...