“Great lunch”

Waterfront Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Waterfront Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring Ave
Description: Our regular menu is based on the finest products we can find and updated seasonally. They are prepared in classic form, with emphasis on fresh, natural flavors.
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Visited the Waterfront at lunch, which they serve until 430 and its great value. My Maryland crab cake sandwich was absolutely delicious, as was the key lime pie I squeezed in after. I suspect the dinner menu might not entice some but lunch is great and if you prefer a fine dining sort of experience to that you might get at such as Rod & Reel (which is still great but without the cloth napkins!) then don't miss it.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We had an app and meals that were fabulous! Bartender was friendly and offered some tips for other beach areas to visit that wouldn't be crowded in the area..

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We've been here a week and eaten here twice! Yes the grouper tacos are that good. The first time we sat inside because it was Memorial weekend and super busy. We actually loved the brown paper tablecloth. Our son was entertained by drawing and writing on it! My husband loved the unusual beers. The coffee was good. If it were on the beach nothing would compare. Unfortunately the car parking interrupts the view of the pier. May go back agin this week...

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

We recently ate here on vacation with my wife and we really enjoyed it! I ordered the house specialty sweet marinade ribeye with house mashed potatoes and it was the best steak I've had on the island. My wife ordered the lobster bisque which was ok but she really enjoyed her scallop entree. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Fabulous location, innovative menu made with beautiful fresh ingredients and friendly service, no wonder we ate here twice in a week! The prices are very reasonable for the quality of the food.