“Good food-too bad we couldn't sit outside”
Review of Sandbar Restaurant

Sandbar Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 23 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Sandbar Restaurant, located on the north end of Anna Maria Island, has for decades been a favorite for locals. Dine with your toes in the sand and a drink in your hand on our waterfront deck or enjoy our inside dining room. We offer gulf to table, farm to fork, and pasture to plate sustainable menu items. Our menus reflect our commitment to serving our guests the best in local and sustainable seafood, produce, and land fare. The Sandbar is the most popular place on Anna Maria Island for beach weddings and sunset receptions. The award winning venue is perfect for intimate gatherings to elaborate affairs, especially weddings.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My family went to Sandbar last night hoping to sit outside and watch the sunset.There was a 1 1/2 hour wait!We did get a window table inside,tho'We wanted a grouper reuben or grouper sandwich but @6:30pm they were out of grouper.Everything we had was great,tho'.I loved the store and found a beautiful shirt.The saleslady was wonderful!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

popular wedding location at sunset - there was one there the night we were there. really crowded during the high season and no reservations so be prepared

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

We have dined here on many occasions and have never been disappointed. The whole experience is a delight. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

A Must for Visitor to Anna Maria Island FL. Beautiful View, cool and comforting. They have lots of Home Made Specialties. Coconut Shrimp Salad was Excellent. Their own seafood salad with fruit and quesadillas were also excellent.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

The view is beautiful but that is about it. Very pricey and small portions. Food is okay. My biggest complaint is the service. It is 5:00pm and yet I had to ask if I could also see the Early Bird Special menu which is good until 5:30pm. Waitress didn't seem to know what time it was or if the Early Bird Specials were still good. They were. After receiving my meal I noticed that everyone had a loft of bread. Couldn't seem to ever locate my waitress so asked another waiter to get our waitress. He was kind enough to say that he would go see where she was. Wish I had lucked out and had him as the server. A few minutes later our waitress showed up with our bread. Plan on seeing a sunset but spending a lot of $$$$.