“Great party trays”
Review of Rudy's Subs & More - CLOSED

Rudy's Subs & More
Cuisines: American
Description: On Anna Maria Island, at the North End on Gulf Drive. It was a quaint little place with a great breakfast sandwich and delicious pie and other bakery. They serve subs for lunch too.
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We ordered trays of cut subs and whole pies for a family reunion, and everything was fresh, delicious, and affordable.

2  Thank JRPATTE

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

FYI closed Sun and Mon! We had meatball subs and Philly cheesesteaks and enjoyed lunch. If you're on the beach near Pine and Spring, it's a great place to scoot in for lunch. Kids especially loved it. Very friendly staff.

2  Thank KKWalter
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Cute sub shop on the island. It's run by 2 ladies that are fun with just a little sass. The Italian sandwich is the best and the Philly is delicious too even though I didn't have the marinara on it that it came with. They have canned soda, chips and yummy baked goods. This is the kind of place I love visiting. They also had a letter of recognition regarding their part in helping grow ami and were recognized for not having a health inspection violation for a whole year. That's a pretty big deal for those of you that know anything about the restaurant business. We went here twice on our visit. You should too!

2  Thank AshleeMorgan
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We went three times on our weeks vacation recently. The subs are some of the best I've had. And you have to try the pies! The Cobango is amazing, and the banana cream is very good too. The owners are very laid back and friendly. You feel like a local the minute you walk in.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

First and foremost, what wonderful and kind people work here. Yes, it is a beach town and I am sure they are used to seeing all kinds of dress walk in their door, but the hot, exhausted dehydrated woman in her swimsuit could not have been pretty. Yes, I forgot my H20! For shame and I am a Floridian! Not only were they kind enough to not be upset with my lack of proper attire, I rehydrated and ate a delicious chicken salad sub to continue on my beach faring way. Thanks ladies! Delicious food served by caring, kind, friendly people.

1  Thank JulieBee813