“Delicious!!!”

Vinny & Cheryl's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 23 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Description: Gourmet Take-out Lunch and Dinner Italian Bakery, Deli, Italian Market, Pizzeria and Catering for all accasion
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Where do I start? We have
only been on AMI for a week and would not usually be "take out" eaters We were there to try the home made. Bread which is fantastic,while choosing our bread Cheryl pointed out small cakes, puff pastry filled with ricotta cheese Wow!! The lasagne is authentic and cooked to order by Vinny and their Pizzas are the best we have ever tasted. All this and such very friendly service. We highly recommend this delightful eating place.

1  Thank cassie02

Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I had visited 2-3/2012 and had a good experience. There were hot food items out in the case, friendly staff and the food was typical Italian. This year there were no hot items out to view & each time I've gone in the "special of the day" is either not ready or already sold out. The most discouraging aspect is not the quality or quantity of the food but the lack of friendly customer service from the young man at the cash register. I always try to be pleasant, realizing that the restaurant business is anything but rosy & will put up with more then most, except for bad customer service. This young man acts as if he would rip my head off if I made one wrong move. I'm sorry to have to leave this but I gave it two tries this vacation & was not left with good vibes.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Just returned from Anna Maria Island and had to make sure we let everyone know about Vinny&Cheryl's Italian Kitchen. May not catch your attention from the outside, but go in and experience some of the best Italian food we've ever tasted - and we're from New York! Servings are abundant and flavors are superb. Not only is the food great, but Cheryl and Vinny are delightful people who care about their customers. We highly recommend them, and look forward to our next vacation so we can make a beeline for their restaurant.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

On AMI for the month of Jan. 2013, with wife and her mom the ladies stumbled on Vinny and Cheryl's while shopping. We had driven by several times without stopping...BIG mistake. That evening we ordered two dinners, white pizza, and veal parmigiana (my wife had a cold and was not in an eating mood). The food was perfectly delicious, and the portions fed us all for another night ! Need I say that we have returned many times this month, tried a variety of dishes,all of which were excellent, and are NOT looking forward to leaving AMI a week from now :-(...Anyone visiting Florida will be depriving their taste buds a truely fabulous treat ! Thanks Vinny and Cheryl for a DELICIOUS month in a true Island Paradise !
Chip, Marguerite, and Laura from Rhode Island...see you next year !

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Vinny & Cheryl can take credit for operating a fine Italian restaurant on AMI. They care about the food and how it is prepared using fine ingredients all the way. The atmosphere is all take-out as there are only a few tables, mostly it seems outside. Everything our party of four ordered one evening (table service) was excellent. Both Vinny & Cheryl took time to visit our table and talk with us about the food and where we lived when not on vacation. A sample free pastry cut four ways was so good we bought four more whole ones. Clever move Vinny : > ) I have read a couple of the negative reviews posted about their place and it strikes me that maybe those unhappy people were from New York.