“You Should Go Here”

Ginny's and Jane E's Cafe and Coastal Store
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: We are located in the Historic City of Anna Maria, a quaint "Old Florida" area on the north end of Anna Maria Island. Our store is a unique collection of local art and antiquities.We also provide beach supplies, like suntan lotion, sunglasses, flip flops and other items to help you have fun and stay comfortable while at the beach. At Ginny's & Jane E's you will hear the sound of people enjoying a meal together with their friends and neighbors. Our cafe offers you a great breakfast and lunch menu. We also have inhouse fresh baked desserts. Perhaps you want a break from the sun and cool down with a cold beer or a cold fruit smoothie. Our unique setting offers quiet corners or big family tables. Hope to see you soon.
Houlton, Maine
“You Should Go Here”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I've been to Jinny and Jane's 3 times and each time has been wonderful. The first time I was on a bike ride and thought it sounded nice so I went in and had breakfast. It is like a shop and bakery. The food is super good especially the giant cinnamon roll. You should go here for breakfast.

• Visited April 2014

Temple Terrace, Florida
“Eclectic treasure at the beach”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

You can't miss Ginny's & Jane E's driving north on Gulf Blvd, nor should you. In this one shop you'll find something for everyone: coffee, bakery, sit down restaurant, old books, trash and treasures, T-shirts, beach essentials . And, all wrapped in a wonderfully funky whimsical store staffed with friendly people.
Our latte coffees were excellent, my wife's bagel was fresh out of the oven, my omelette was as good as I make at home and easier.
We purchased a cinnamon bun for the following day's breakfast that was the size of a small dinner plate and easily served two. Baked goods go quickly, so get there early if you want the good stuff. I know, because the last cheese Danish I wanted went to the guy in front of me.
The other portion of the room is dedicated to what can best be described as "something for everybody." One can purchase unique souvenirs, both traditional and non-traditional local art work, beach attire and necessities, nick knacks and old books for that beach read.
It's fun place to go browse and have a really good meal.

Visited August 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“Not what we were hoping for.”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

This was our 2nd trip to Anna Maria this year and we were wanting to venture out from our usual spots for breakfast. So we came on trip advisor and saw the great reviews and decided to try it. The store was very cool with lots of knick knacks. My fiance got the cream brulee french toast and it was very, very good. I got a traditional Bacon, egg & cheese sandwhich. Hard to mess up right? Well, I was not thrilled. It just wasn't good. The staff was very nice though.

• Visited August 2014
Paul and Tammy F, Owner at Ginny's and Jane E's Cafe and Coastal Store, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
Thank you for taking time out and reviewing Ginny's and Jane E's. I was happy to read your husband enjoyed our Crème Brule French toast. I am disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your egg sandwich. That is at the top of one of our customers favorite choices, with many folks returning daily for one. You did not specifically tell what you did not enjoy, so I cannot comment on it. I can tell you, we crack a fresh egg, we beat it and we cook them like a mini omelette. We fold the shredded cheddar into the egg to melt. Then we put the meat up on top of it. It is a slower process, but our customers like it. I am sorry you did not. I hope to see you again, and try something different. Thank you again.
The Villages, Florida
“Such an awesome place, funky and unexpected!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

What an unexpected pleasure. Coffee for the coffee lovers, decadent breakfast goodies and other food items, library for the book readers, internet area, such a great store to browse all the different items plus an ice cream area. This is one great place.

• Visited August 2014
Windermere, Florida
“Eclectic and Cool!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Unique little "junque shop" and bistro in one. Very cool to see. Food was good and portions were plentiful.

Visited August 2014