“Vintage Feel”

Ginny's and Jane E's Cafe and Coastal Store
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: We are located in the Historic City of Anna Maria, a quaint "Old Florida" area on the north end of Anna Maria Island. Our store is a unique collection of local art and interesting finds. We provide beach supplies, like suntan lotion, sunglasses, flip flops and other items to help you have fun and stay comfortable while at the beach. At Ginny's & Jane E's you will hear the sound of people enjoying a meal together with their friends and neighbors. Our cafe offers you a great breakfast and lunch menu. We bake our yummy cinnamon rolls from scratch each morning. We focus on fresh and natural ingredients. All our oink, clocks and moo's are the best, from cage free chickens to grass fed beef, we care about what we serve. Give us a try, we will work hard to reward your trust.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

A fun place for breakfast with cinnamon rolls big enough to share with many! Vintage furnishings and fun shopping while you wait for your breakfast.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,187)

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I really love this quaint and quirky place ! We went there several times during our stay for Breakfast and Lunch and a sneaky piece of key Lime Pie ! It's a mix of vintage , knick knacks and a great Bakery- Diner ! I had a lovely Waffle for Breakfast one day and we had some good sandwiches another ! The only thing that we were disappointed by is that we never got a slice of Strawberry Cream Pie ! It was either too early and not ready or it was too late and had all sold out ! We will definitely visit again !

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We stopped for lunch at Ginny's and Jane E's last week. The cinnamon rolls are huge. Seriously. The size of your head at least.

We tried the spinach and tomato quiche, sloppy joes and grilled cheese with bacon. All were very tasty. I loved the fresh salad with the quiche.

The shop itself is so much fun to browse. The chandeliers are fabulous and they have really unique chimes.

We were too full to try the ice cream sandwiches, but they looked very good.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

It was only by chance that my friend and I stumbled upon this wonderful little place! (I was trying to find somewhere to print out my boarding pass and the library's one printer was on the fritz so they recommended we go to Ginny and Jane's. So glad we did!)

As other reviewers have said, this is a great little funky place; eclectic only *begins* to describe it. (Where else can you get a tasty veggie quiche w/ homemade crust...check out tons of antiques, collectibles, and handicrafts, and have access to a computer to print out your boarding pass? Note too the on-your-honor box for the computer time.)

This little place is a gem! My only regret is that we didn't have more time so I could truly explore all the goodies that this store offered. The next time I vacation at Anna Maria I am definitely putting this place on my list of things to do and see.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We visited here for breakfast and greatly enjoyed the atmosphere and food! You place your order at a counter and then wait for your food with a buzzer. While waiting, you have the opportunity to look at very unique furnishings as well as items available for purchase. Each dining table is different, ranging from traditional dining room tables, to couches, to patio furniture, and more! Cinnamon rolls were very generous! Egg sandwiches were good. Creme brûlée French toast tasted just like creme brûlée! If visiting, you need to stop here for a good meal and unique ambience.