“Great everything!”

Ginny's and Jane E's Cafe and Coastal Store
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: We are located in the Historic City of Anna Maria, a quaint "Old Florida" area on the north end of Anna Maria Island. Our store is a unique collection of local art and interesting finds. We provide beach supplies, like suntan lotion, sunglasses, flip flops and other items to help you have fun and stay comfortable while at the beach. At Ginny's & Jane E's you will hear the sound of people enjoying a meal together with their friends and neighbors. Our cafe offers you a great breakfast and lunch menu. We bake our yummy cinnamon rolls from scratch each morning. We focus on fresh and natural ingredients. All our oink, clocks and moo's are the preservative and chemical free, from cage free eggs, no hormone and steroid free chickens ,to grass fed beef, we care about what we serve.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I visited Ginny's and Jane E's a couple days ago. I absolutely loved it. It was a bit over whelming at first, because there's so much to look at, but in the same breath, it was amazing. I felt so relaxed and happy while there. The customer service was the best part. The girls make it personal while taking your order, and they generally care. My large Mocha Latte was beautiful and very tasty. I also ordered a Egg-Which, very good and quick to receive. The baked goods are well showcased and look delicious. My sand which was so filling, I didn't get a chance to get a Cinnamon Bun, I highly regret not get that bun. Very very cool and laid back place to bring my family. Thank you to everyone that made my experience an awesome one.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,236)

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I was visiting AMI and was in need of a birthday cake. The first place that was recommended was Ginny and Jane E’s bakery. I called, ordered the cake and paid for it ahead of time. I asked my sister in law to pick it up since it was for a surprise dinner. It was perfect, just as I ordered. It was also delicious. Not only did we enjoy the cake, the wait staff at the Sandbar did as well. Highly would recommend Ginny and Jane E’s to anyone else looking for great baked goods.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

This was a really cool place to have breakfast at on our first morning in AMI. It is like an antique/homemade gifts store along with coffee bar/diner. They have a counter you order food/drinks from and you seat yourself anywhere in the store at many of the random tables they have set up like in an antique store. The food was good and ready in about 15 min. Interesting fun place to check out

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Self described as "Funky Island Stuff and Comfort Food" a.k.a. Floridian tourist kitsch and straight forward menu items. Ordered breakfast at the counter and was told 30 minutes, but was ready in 15. Had traditional egg, bacon, toast breakfast - the marble rye toast and fruit compliment of orange slices and strawberry halves were very good. Shared a creme brûlée French toast and yes it's as good as mentioned in other reviews. Finding a table could be an issue since many patrons linger longer than necessary. Stopped a second time for a take out cinnamon roll and sticky bun (pecan roll). These are rather pricey but tasty and large enough for two or three people.

1  Thank Tom B
Reviewed March 3, 2014

It's worth the trip just to hear Diane Linscott and her trio! Thought we would receive a bit more for the $19 per person admission. Food, or should I say dessert, and drinks were extra, no food offered on menu, only dessert and drinks. Very interesting venue and relaxing. It's like an antique re-sale shop atmosphere where you sit amongst all the stuff. Lighting was very good and interesting also. But Diane and the trio are some of the best live jazz you will hear in Florida!

2  Thank bigbandman88