Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

1st time

Reviewed July 12, 2017
markmE6369QZ
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 19, 2018

First time skydiving. More specifically this was tandem skydiving. This was for my 60th birthday. The staff was excellent. Made me feel safe. Of all the things I have experienced in my life, this hits the top. It is nothing emotionally you'll have ever felt before. Thank you for everything Sam and Luke. You guys made this the most memorable experience!!! I highly recommend this group if you want to do something extraordinary!!

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed this experience. The crew made me feel safe and shared in my excitement. I would recommend this for anyone interested in the sport. Had other first timers with me as well as persons with a few jumps behind them on up to 100s or more of jumps.

Reviewed January 15, 2017

I would jump with this group again. George was my partner and he was great. All the staff we encountered was friendly. I went with 3 other family members (you get a group discount with 4 people) and none of us had gone skydiving before. It was a great experience. I would recommend getting a morning time because it was getting crowded when we left around 1:30. This was the only place I found with a weight limit of 240. Most of the other places I looked at were 200 or 230. The plane was nicer than we were expecting, and they have a great covered area with picnic tables for anyone that goes with you to wait. The bathrooms were clean and had showers. We were there probably 3 hours total, but we waited so all 4 of us could go up in the plane together. You have to try skydiving at least once!

Reviewed August 5, 2016

First time skydiving experience. Awesome staff was so friendly and accomodating. Put us at ease, joking and interacting with us, but very professional at the same time. Spent extra purchasing the pictures and video, but it was well worth it for something that might be your only time doing it. Overall, highly recommend it!

Reviewed October 18, 2014 via mobile

This was the perfect experience. You don't jump in a large group so I felt like I got the individual attention I needed to make my jump feel safe. The price with the pictures & video was much better than I exoected! Pictures where great, I could live without the video but that's just me. I would so do this again at skydive Panama City any day.... Let's go!!!

Reviewed September 1, 2014

we went there as guests of a friend who got certified that day ... WOW .... never seriously considered skydiving before, but it is great ... nothing to fear ... these guys are real pro's ... navy seals, air force special service types who take their job seriously ... the experience was awesome ...

Reviewed November 30, 2013

My husband surprised me with an early birthday present of skydiving about two weeks ago. I've always wanted to try it and was super excited! We ended up arriving about an hour early, due to the time change (that we miscalculated) coming from south Alabama. We were greeted warmly and told that it was no problem. We took a quick look around at the planes at the airfield (hubby was interested), and then sat down and watched a quick video. We had a quick tutorial by one of our instructors, suited up, and were off- it was that easy! The entire environment in the hanger was very laid back, which was great, because I was so nervous. They did a great job putting us at ease, and making it a fun experience. Once up in the plane, both the guys did a great job with our video, regularly taking little video clips and documenting. And then it was time to jump… I'm not sure i've ever been so nervous, but Tony was awesome, and calmly had me take a few breaths before jumping-a really professional sense of when to joke, and when to be sincere. :)
The jump itself was unbelievable-something I can't wait to go back and try again. Very smooth from beginning to end, and especially the landing-which I had heard various horror stories about in the past. Not here- it couldn't have been softer on my toosh! Afterwards, we had a drink of water and let our adrenaline subside while they compiled the videos and pictures and put them on dvd's for us. We even sat and watched both of our videos before we left. They did an amazing job from top to bottom-we will definitely be going back!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

So we were going for a friends birthday and the weather forecast wasn't looking good. I was on the phone with Tony multiple times daily because we were driving 3 hours to get there. Obviously we wouldn't jump if weather wasn't right, but Tony stayed positive and said come on and we will hope for the best. We got there and all had a safe great time that we will not forget. Thanks

Reviewed September 2, 2013

A great modern airport with paved runway, runway lights, fuel, hangers and tiedown for overnight. Main office with clean bathrooms and TV, with weather radar. Five miles north of the city on HWY 71. All types of General Aviation aircraft, Light sport, Ultrilights, and Skydiving. Family friendly.