“Birthday Celebration”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Any occasion we always end up at Kobe's. We have a great chef we request Chef Vu and he cooks to perfection just the way we like it and does not make the food drippy like some of the other chefs..

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Kobe's Japanese Steakhouse. My family and I went there last Friday night for my birthday. I've been here many times. Reservations are recommended if you have a large party or even more than 3 attending. When you are seated around the table sized hotplate where your food is made right in front of you, you get to watch a skilled Japanese chef prepare the meals for everyone seated around his table. Without going into minute details, prior to the chef making his entrance, a server takes your order from a standard menu, a very vast menu, brings your drinks and soups. Once the chef arrives, the entertainment begins. What these guys can do with kitchen implements is entertaining to watch. I am always amazed how he separates the items that everyone has ordered and cooks each that way. Plenty of sides to go with every meal. This is the best place in town in my humble opinion..

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Really nice atmosphere, always delicious, such good drinks, always a good time, and always a good show by the chefs. I try and go here for every birthday when I go to my parents' house. It is a bit expensive, but I bring a box home everytime because you get so much food... so really it turns into two meals, therefore making it cheaper for me. If you eat a lot then you'll fill up completely, otherwise its delicious as lunch the next day. Would DEFINITELY reccomend.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I personally prefer Benihana over Kobe's. Food is not as good and you get noodles instead of fried rice so the kids dont get to see rice in the shape of Mickey.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

You can't ever go wrong eating at Kobe. The food is great and they make it very entertaining. The menu is priced for all occasions. If you need a quiet place for meetings they do have private dining areas.