Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$119
$104
Residence Inn
$179
EmbassySuites.com
Ramada Altamonte Springs(Altamonte Springs)
$80
Altamonte Hotel & Suites(Altamonte Springs)
$67
$107
$101
$87
$159
1,212 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecentral floridacoffee makerup to dateorlandoconventiondemiinterstatealtamontemalldisney
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I am giving this 5 stars because of the front desk clerk (I stayed there 2 months ago and I should have gotten her name). I was attending a conference at this hotel with no plans to stay overnight until my trip was cancelled to Atlanta due to the storm. I checked online and this hotel was sold out but an Embassy Suites across the way was available so I booked that. I thought I would check at the front desk since I'm a Diamond member, I thought I might get lucky with a room. The girl at the desk was so nice, found me a room, looked up my corporate code for me, and found the number to the other property to help me cancel that just booked room (this was a pain and I was glad for her help as the other property was a franchised hotel and they didn't have the same cancel by 6 policy as most Hiltons). In my estimation, she went above and beyond and all with a cheerful smile.

The hotel is large and has great restaurants on site. The rooms were a good size and well appointed. Location is good with proximity to plenty of off site restaurants and shopping. Parking was simple and convenient. Room service was excellent. I'd definitely stay here again, very convenient for the business traveler.

For a conference facility, this was also a great property. Large conference rooms with attached area for vendors and great dining staff.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
FCirrincione, General Manager at Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank you for your comments concerning the great customer service you received while staying at our Hilton. We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again soon. Our staff is to your next visit.

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

A must stay if you are in the northern part of Orlando on business. I am in this area once a month on business and after experimenting with other hotels in the area over the last few years, I no longer chose to go elsewhere. The Hilton Altamonte springs is a true gem. This hotel has a very nice modern feel to it. The hotel bar/lounge area is one of the nicest with great prices. The dinner/bar menu changes often and always has great choices. The rooms are always immaculate. The gym is always spotless. Nice little grab and go area for a quick bite too. If you are a Hilton Honors Gold Member they have a nice executive floor dedicated to you which includes a great happy hour and a breakfast that will more than satisfy you.

Thank you Hilton Altamonte Springs for always keeping this property consistent. You will always be my choice when I come to this area monthly.

Cheers,
MC

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank MRC0424

We were pleased to read that after experimenting with other hotels you have decided this will be your home when in the Orlando area. We look forward to many visits to come. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how pleased you are with our facilities.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Clean, quiet, quick check-in/out, the decor is gorgeous, the beds are comfy (as expected from a Hilton), really can't ask for more! It's off-peak so I think we paid probably a bit more than we should have, but no other complaints besides that!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We are pleased to read that you found our hotel to be of a great value, especially on the executive level. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed here on night in March to attend a friend's party nearby. Check-in was less than one minute, truly. Room was on the executive floor and in a convenient location. Robes were provided. Since on the executive floor complimentary sodas and water was available. Since we are gold member complimentary breakfast was included. Lovely large room with a very comfy bed. Only complaint - the a/c is SOOOO unbelievably loud. Truly, the a/c works well in keeping the room at a comfortable temperature but when it clicks off and on, it make sleeping impossible. It was so bad that we almost rose in the middle of the night and left. Unfortunate that this one issue can make such a bad night.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not have a loud a/c unit
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the comments concerning your stay. We are replacing the AC units in the guestrooms which will help with the noise reduction. We look forward to your next visit when you can get a quieter nights sleep.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

This hotel needs some major renovation. Only the lobby portion is nice & the executive floor. The rest of the place is so bad. I think I would have felt more secure in a Hampton's Inn or a best Western's. That is how bad this place is.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
FCirrincione, General Manager at Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

I apologize for not exceeding your expectations during your stay. I have relayed your concerns about damp bedding that had not dried an appropriate amount of time before being returned to service. Your safety and security are important to us. I will keep your comments in mind as we proceed forward with our room renovation in the near future.