“If quality is what you are looking for-you found it!!!”

Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Altamonte Springs
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

The Hilton in Altamonte Springs is located directly off the I-4 interstate. If you are looking for a place to stay and are needing a quality, quiet, friendly staff- then you found it! This hotel is all of that and more! Located a few miles east of downtown Orlando. Minutes away from any restaurant you could imagine. Less than a mile from the mall. Overall- a great place to stay!!!

• Stayed: December 2012
FCirrincione, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed the quality of service and products that our hotel has to offer. Thank you for taking the time to express your experience, we are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

This Hilton is north of Orlando. It is a good and solid Hilton hotel, particularly for business travellers. The hotel is in a quiet part north of Orlando. Bit far from all the traditional Disney/Universal attractions. Apart from that, its location is very good. Near I-4 with several malls, restaurants and suburban venues very near.

The hotel has plenty of parking, business center, gym, pool, conference rooms, etc. The hotel lobby greets you with a recently renovated bar and restaurant. The bar staff was very very friendly. The bar is well stocked and serves good food. My highlight of the hotel is the bar and its immediate surrounding area.

I stayed in a Concierge level room. The Concierge level has a great continental breakfast included. In the evenings they set up a small bar with bites to eat. The concierge level lounge staff was very friendly! The room was ample and very comfortable. My only complaint is the size of the bathroom. Very small and cramped.

All in all, a solid Hilton hotel.

Room Tip: Concierge Level worth it.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
FCirrincione, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at the Hilton in Altamonte Springs. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to be a great price value. Our employees appreciate the recognition. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts they are important to us.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Stayed on a Saturday night the end of September. Hilton quality hotel. Located in quiet,corporate office neighbothood. Staff very friendly and professional. Price was a deal for Hilton ....Location right off of I-4 with plenty of eating places and bars. rooms clean and comfortable as I would expect from a Hilton. Will definitely stay here again as I stay in Altamonte Springs 2-3 times a year

Room Tip: I have found reservations thru the Hilton site to be the best prices, especially if you are a reward...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

I apologize for not responsing to your posting earlier than today. We appreciate your comments concerning your stay and are pleased that you found a great value. Safe travels and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

This hotel is beautiful. Great for an event. The bar is beautiful as well. The rooms are very clean and nice, and the hotel location is perfect: right off the highway. The only thing I would improve on is the breakfast on the executive floor. It was very minimal and unhealthy compared to other Hilton hotels. Some feggs (fake eggs), bacon, watery coffee and pastries. But overall, my stay was satisfactory. I would stay again.

Side note - I can't have gluten, so the breakfast thing was more bothersome to me than maybe others. I could only have the bacon and some orange juice.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
FCirrincione, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay. Your comments concerning the breakfast choices are important to us and we will use them in order to improve the menu. We appreciate your partronage and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton recently and requested a crib for my child. The man at the front desk could not have been more rude about it. When got in around midnight, I asked the man at the front desk about a crib. He told me he couldn't guarantee one, and it was subject to availability (i was shocked he was being smart with me while im standing there at midnight with a one year old!). I then asked, well is there a crib available for the next like 7 hours? Fast forward to receiving the crib... A wooden tollway crib was brought in by security about 10 minutes later. No sheet for the plastic mattress. But most importantly - I was AFRAID to put my child in it. Slats missing! The whole thing rocked, swayed and shook. If I put my child in that crib we wouldn't ended up at the hospital. I would've called the front desk, but it was late and I really couldn't handle Mr. Personality again that night. So we put baby in the bed and took turns watching him through the night. He did try to climb up on the crib from the outside and got his foot in where the slat was missing.

I took a video of the crib, but unfortunately this review only allows pictures. I've uploaded it to YouTube: http://youtu.be/t0k6ZHc9v0s

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank MommyMouse1234
FCirrincione, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

We’re very sorry for the disappointing level of customer service you received at our front desk. Unfriendly staff is not typical at our hotel and I have addressed this issue. We appreciate you alerting us about your experience with the crib and I can assure you that the safety and security of all of our guests is a top priority. We are addressing this as well. I hope you will give us a second chance if you return to the area but please feel free to contact me directly if you have any more questions or concerns.

Frank Cirrincione
407/830-1985

Reviewed November 3, 2012

A little outside Orlando, but well worth it if you don't mind the drive. The hotel staff was exceptional and the room was 4 star! Near shopping and dining. It was about 20 minutes to downtown Orlando; about 40 minutes to Disney.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
FCirrincione, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

I am always pleased to read that a guests has given us an opportunity to serve when in the Orlando area, even though we may be a short drive to their intended destinations while in town. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and commenting on the value and service you received. Thank you.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

What can I say, from top to bottom the Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs was everything you could ask for... super helpful and friendly staff, beautiful and comfortable accommodations, children friendly, CLEAN and
We got in late and we had an alert and welcoming staff that were terrific and after a really good night sleep and great breakfast in the morning another patient staff member “walked us through all of the tourist places to see, etc.
Staying here is a no-brainer and if/when I come back to Orlando, this will be the no-brainer hotel that we will stay at.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your experience at the Hilton in Altamonte Springs. We are looking forward to your next visit were once again we will have the pleasure of making an impressive upon you. Thank you for notices the exceptional efforts of our staff in making your stay a memorable event.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Altamonte Springs
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando - North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando...
#3 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-N...
#1 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlan...
#2 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs
Extended Stay America - Orlando ...
#6 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
SpringHill Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland
SpringHill Suites Orlando Altamo...
#5 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Sheraton Orlando North
Sheraton Orlando North
#2 of 6 in Maitland

Been to Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs? Share your experiences!