Had a reservation for 3 nights but checked out after 1 night. The only way to describe this place is it has been rode hard and put away wet. It is dark and dingy and badly in need of a deep cleaning and refurbishment.
The entire property is poorly lit at night plus several of the exterior lights outside our room made parking area very dark. All of the parking areas are poorly lit.
The entry doors at the office have not been cleaned in a long time. They are dirty and grimy and make a poor impression.
The room had a musty odor. Everything in the room looked tired and beat including the old tube TV. The last time the front door was painted they splattered paint on the tile entryway and did a poor job cleaning it up. There were even some paint spatters on the TV cabinet. The door lock was loose. The door and frame were dirty and smudged. The breakfast bar had deep cuts in it. The door and frame to the bathroom was also dirty and grimy. The louvered door to the heating/AC unit in the washbasin area was covered in dust and grime.
The breakfast was average but the table tops were sticky.
The one night we stayed there seemed to be a lot of non guest foot traffic through the parking area.
While the staff was helpful they couldn't make up for the dingy, grimy rundown property. We moved down the street to the Embassy Suites which I highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando Altamonte Springs Maitland area hotel is an upscale extended stay hotel offering spacious suites with living areas, many with a fireplace; fully equipped kitchens and free high-speed Internet access. Try our daily complimentary full breakfast and Mon-Thurs evenings unwind at our Social Event. Enjoy all of our hotel's amenities when in the Altamonte Springs Maitland area on business or leisure. While close to major Orlando theme parks we are also conveniently located near Amway Arena, home of Orlando Magic; Wekiwa Springs State Park, Orlando Science Center,Cranes Roost Park, Uptown Altamonteand marvelous Florida golf courses. The University of Central Florida is just 15 miles from the Residence Inn Orlando Altamonte Springs hotel. Shop our nearby Altamonte Mall and Simon Seminole Towne Center Mall as well as Orlando's Mall at Millenia and Festival Bay Mall. Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando Altamonte Springs hotel allows you room to relax and work while staying in the Altamonte Springs Maitland area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Altamonte Springs
- Altamonte Springs Residence Inn