“If your in the Altamonte Springs area and are looking for a excellent hotel accommodations then this is the place :)”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando - North
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Altamonte Springs
Orlando
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2010

I stay at this hotel often and enjoy the pleasant and friendly service I receive upon arrival and check out. Its refreshing when the front desk staff is attentive to your needs and how they can put a smile on your face when you need one. The openness of the hotel is inviting with its well kept atirum area and the overall cleanliness of the hotel.

The suites are clean, comfortable and quiet, there is a in house restaurant and gift shop
The front of the hotel overlooks a beautiful lake that has a one mile around walking or jogging path if you like to excersize with a view if not they have an excersize area in the hotel with Treadmills etc. and if you are a hard core excersizer the lifestyle gym across the street allows guests of the hotel to use there facility for free.

The Altamonte Mall is less than a mile away along with pleanty of places to shop, movie theater and eat.

one last thing they have cooked to order breakfast for the guests every morning and a hotel reception in the evening with free drinks and snacks.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone for business or pleasure it is a great value for you dollar.......

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2010

My husband and I have stayed there before, We go to visit our daughter who lives in Longwood. We would not stay anywhere else. Everything is so clean and comfortable and the mgrs reception in the evening is also appreciated. Breakfast is fresh made eggs anyway you want them, hot and cold cereal, pancakes and a lot more. We will be back.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2010

Since I was staying five nights, I requested a quiet room on an upper floor. I was located on the top floor in a wonderful area overlooking the fabulous lake below, perfect for morning walks and enjoying the resident duck population. Staff was uniformely friendly and well informed. Besides the outstanding picturesque location, the hotel was accessible to many great restaurants and shopping. Even a Budget car rental desk was available in the hotel. The well appointed, clean, fitness center not only had the usual equipment, but free weights as well.The hotel manager personally welcomed me to the hotel and was very concerned that I enjoy my stay and even took time to write a personal note of thanks, when I expressed over all pleasure while staying at his facility. So, if you are looking for a reasonably priced hotel, which includes a full made to order breakfast, daily happy hour, and a totally wonderful experience, thanks to an outstanding staff and facility, this is the hotel to select.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2010

I came to this hotel after leaving the Orlando Downtown Marriott hotel. I did not even know about this place, but the relator who was showing us some homes took us here and told us that we will have a great stay.

The building was great looking outside, and it looked even better inside. At check-in, the front desk staff had to check us into the conference suit that had a conference table and kitchenette. That was the only room available, and they were nice enough to give it to us for the same price as the regular room. There was a nice, refreshing scent of clean air purified by the plants. There were waterfalls and fancy street lanterns. And the view of the lobby continued when you rode up the elevator.

At the room, there were thin windows next to the door so you could see who was outside of your door. Our room had the conference table and chairs, the master bedroom and a bathroom. It was convenient that there was a sink in the bedroom and a sink in the bathroom. The bed had a really nice cover sheet, and it was super comfy and clean. We had a big enough closet, the bathroom had a working hair dryer, and there was plenty of towels. It was a nice touch that they offered bathrobes upon request. There was also a in-room nintendo system, LCD TV and great movies available. Not to mention the gym and pool. I have to say that the indoor heated pool is one very very very nice pool. And Omaha Steak House was worth while.

I can't complain about the location. It was in front of a really big lake where there was a boardwalk and trail. Right across the mall street was the Altamonte Springs Mall. It was the best mall that I have ever been to. Better than the Florida Mall. I remember that my glasses broke, so we went to LensCrafters in the mall and I got my glasses fixed. We also saw a movie at the movie theater, and ate at one of the best food courts.

This hotel is great! Great location, condition, and nightlife!!! It's a MUST STAY!

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2010

Stayed this past weekend at the Embassy Suites. Best thing about the hotel was the staff. Everyone was friendly and went out of their way to be helpful and proactive. Hotel location was great. Right on the lake with a nice walk and cool fountain show at night. Mall and Movies a few blocks away - close enough for me to walk to - but the hotel also has a shuttle and will take you there as well. Little bit of a drive to Disney but nice being a little ways away from the craziness of the more touristy areas. The usual Embassy Suites breakfast but was great as always. Seating fills up quickly so get there early. Room was nice and clean. Suite did seem a little smaller than other Embassy Suites I had stayed at but no issues as only 2 of us in the room and didn't spend much time in the room anyway.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank JohnroFlorida
Smithtown, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2010

I was visiting Orlando for business for a week and the hotel was arranged by my company. I’ve had experience in the past with Embassy Suites and was excited to stay here.

CHECK-IN / STAFF
Front desk staff was extremely friendly and the check-in process took less than two minutes.

LOBBY/ATRIUM
If you’ve stayed at an Embassy Suites before, you notice a theme, which is the massive atrium in the center of the hotel. This hotel was no exception, as the lobby and atrium area were kept clean and comfortable.

ROOM
I was given a room on the six floor with a view of the lake. First impression of the room was that it was extremely spacious. You walk in to a small living room setting with a couch and a few chairs facing a 42 inch LCD screen. There is a small business area with a chair & desk and a wet bar with a fridge. The bedroom is quite large and I had a very comfortable king sized bed. Interesting touch is that there is a massive mirror and sink area directly in the bedroom in addition to the bathroom. In addition, my room had a very small balcony with a sliding glass door that would open out to the lake. There is also a 42 inch LCD TV in the bedroom. Interesting to note, the couch in the living room is also a fold away bed, so you could have 3 to 4 people sleep in the room comfortably. The bathroom was good, but I felt that the water pressure was very weak. No problem with getting hot water though.

AMMENITIES
Embassy Suites has always been great with the free benefits, such as the free happy hour and free breakfast. This location is no exception, as the happy hour was run very well with extremely helpful staff. Same goes for the morning breakfast. All staff seemed happy, eager to please, and attentive. Also, there is an Omaha Steakhouse restaurant on location. I did not go, but some of my co-workers did. Aside from being a bit pricey, they feedback was good. One sour note I do have is that there is no free WI-FI in the rooms, which in this day and age should be a hotel standard. Internet was $12 for a 24 hour period. They do offer an internet kiosk in the atrium area, but I feel like there is no privacy and you run some risks using the kiosk. The hotel is also within walking distance to the mall, so there are lots of options there, including the AMC theaters. Also, there is a great restaurant within walking distance called Murano’s, which I recommend. The pool area is decent and there is a massive off-site gym right across the street that can be used by hotel guests with everything you could imagine for a workout. Last but not least, there is a great path built around the lake which is just under a mile long if you’re into early morning or evening walks or jogs.

FINAL THOUGHTS
I felt at home in this hotel. It would have been a perfect stay if I could have had free wifi in the room. Aside from that, I couldn’t have asked for a better stay and given the opportunity, I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2010

We have stayed at this hotel many times in the last several years.....always thrilled with the accomodations. However, upon check-in we were notified that the hotel no longer takes dogs over 55 lbs, and we were traveling with our obese labrador (well over 55 lbs). The front desk manager was pleasant about making an exception for us since we were repeat customers. Our room was not as well maintained as rooms we have had on previous stays. The room had a pronounced bad chemical odor. The carpet appeared to have spots all over, and our clean feet quickly got dirty as we relaxed barefoot while watching television. The T.V. remote did not work correctly, but was promptly replaced by a very courteous maintenance employee. However, the television would randomly change channels even when the new remote was across the room from us. The food that we ordered from the restaurant was poorly presented, and mediocre at best. Quite different from past experiences with this restaurant. This was our very first bad experience with this hotel, so we will try them one more time......if they allow our dog again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-N...
#1 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlan...
#2 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs
#4 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,021 reviews
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs
Extended Stay America - Orlando ...
#6 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
SpringHill Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland
SpringHill Suites Orlando Altamo...
#5 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Sheraton Orlando North
Sheraton Orlando North
#2 of 6 in Maitland

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando - North? Share your experiences!