We luckily were only staying here to sleep on our way home from Disney. We arrived late at night and were very tired from walking around Disney all day. The hotel seemed very nice when we walked in. The atrium and glass elevators were pretty. The hotel did have a mildew smell (as stated in other reviews). When my daughter went to take a shower she noticed several small bugs crawling on the shower wall. I killed a few but more kept coming. We were all so tired and my husband was already in his PJ's so we decided to tough it out and avoid the bathroom.... I had a hard time sleeping thinking about it. When we got up I noticed more bugs on the table in the kitchenette and then one on my pillow - YUK! I may never be the same again... We practically ran out of there and did not even stay for our free breakfast. My husband is a Hilton Honors member and has stayed in hundreds of Hilton chain hotels over the past 3 years. I am in the travel industry for the past 25 years and NEVER have we experienced bugs in the room. I am so disgusted. I will never stay at an Embassy Suites again... sticking to the Hilton Inn & Suites. Oh and they also charge $11.95 for internet access. Hilton does not for their Honors members.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Orlando North provides every guest with a two-room suite located on the beautiful Cranes Roost Lake and Boardwalk in the heart of Uptown Altamonte. The Embassy Suites Orlando North is just minutes away from the Altamonte Springs Mall, AMC Movie Complex and walking distance to several restaurants. We are conveniently located "Halfway" between Daytona/New Smyrna Beaches and Disney's famous theme parks. We are only 8 miles north of downtown Orlando and near Universal Studios, Wet n Wild and Sea world. The Embassy Suites Orlando North is the perfect location for a fun family vacation, blissful weekend getaway or a business trip. During your stay at the Embassy Suites Orlando North you will experience state-of-the-art amenities to make you feel more at home in the comfort of your hotel suite. Enjoy in-room entertainment with two flat screen televisions,complimentary WiFi, microwave, refrigerator and wet bar. After a peaceful night’s sleep in our luxurious Embassy Essentials linens, wake up to our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, then unwind at the end of your day at our two hour Manager's Reception with your favorite cold beverage and dry snacks. We also have a wide selection of dining options to satisfy your taste buds, including our onsite Omaha Steak House and our In-Room dining. At Embassy Suites Orlando North, you’ll have a more memorable stay in Orlando. Come visit us now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Orlando North
- Embassy Suites Altamonte Springs
- Altamonte Springs Embassy Suites