Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando - North
$109
$109
$98
Residence Inn
Altamonte Hotel & Suites(Altamonte Springs)
$87
$67
$93
Ramada Altamonte Springs(Altamonte Springs)
$80
$139
$76
$80
$67
1,395 results
All reviewsomaha steakhousethe manager's receptionomeletmade to order breakfastlake viewwalking pathorlando northhappy hourindoor poolcrane's roostbeautiful hotelcomplimentary breakfastliving roomfree drinksthe managersaltamonte mallrestaurants and shopping
Reviewed January 5, 2008

We recently booked a stay from Dec. 27 through Jan 3rd. We were pleasantly surprised by the location, about 30 minutes from the airport, but only 15 minutes from the Citrus Bowl/downtown Orlando, and 20 minutes from Universal area. Rooms were clean, shower curtain had a bit of mold, and tiles were old, but overall the hotel was top notch. The area is great because you can walk to all sorts of shopping, walking trails, and outdoor entertainment. Free concerts for the holiday season right outside your door! The hotel has a free shuttle to several fine area restaurants, so you don't have to worry about drinking and driving! The staff was so very courteous and willing to help out in any way. The free breakfast buffet each morning, as well as, manager's reception 2 hours in the evening was a bonus. The microwave and fridge in the room helped on kids snacks for the day trips. The pool was enjoyable too.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2007

Excellent customer service, complimentary cooked to order breakfast was delicious, clean and fresh smelling rooms, would definitely stay again. Cant beat the price either

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank bmxmom38
Reviewed November 4, 2007

I Have stayed with Hilton Chain of hotels for years, and I can hoestly say this is the worst. I had bussiness in Altamonte springs Florida for the last week of October. I invited my wife to come along, mistake. We arrived at the site around 4;30 checked in, rooms are fair at best, we went out for dinner. Returning around 7:30, we went up to our room. This hotel is kind of circular in the fact that all the rooms fan out around the center atrim area, which is from the ground floor to the top floor.
This does have a nice visual effect but that is all. Went in to the room, my wife turned on the TV and I had some paper work to do. Within a half hour I asked my wife to turn down the TV only to find out it was coming form this Atrim area. I called the front Desk " Please turn down this music" after doing this twice to no availe, we decided to see if we could close the bedroom door to dampen this sound.. ''''NO good ''''it was still blasting thru. I asked the front desk at what time do they turn off this music, "of somewhere around 11:00 to 12:00 p.m. and back on at around 6:00 to 7:00 a.m". Totally unacceptable to us we went over to the Resident Inn and had a nice relaxing Quite week...... What ever you do, please Do Not stay at this location. They apparantly do not need our bussiness..............

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2007

By far, this was the worst Embassy Suites at which I've ever stayed. Because I had classes here in Feb. and March, I stayed here pretty cheaply. The only positive thing about the hotel is the developing area surrounding the hotel. There are new shops and restaurants opening, and there is a recreational area just down the hill from the hotel. Now, the inside of the hotel... The hotel has a Spanish theme, and you certainly get an old villa-type feel upon entering the hotel. However, the carpets are quite worn, the tile was not in the best condition, and the plants around the waterfalls were dusty and some were OBVIOUSLY artificial. In the room, I was greeted by a wobbly table, mix-matched chairs, and dusty curtains. Furthermore, the bar was cracking and disintegrating at the bottom, and the refrigerator was not in proper working order. The room was clean, despite the condition of the furniture. The next morning, I went down to the breakfast area expecting a wonderful omelet. It is, after all, the reason to stay at ES. Boy, was I disappointed! The omelet was overcooked, and I don't even thing the chef put all of my ingredients in it! (At this ES, you put your own ingredients in a small bowl and hand it to the cook.) The rest of the breakfast was equally bad, from the chalky hash browns and crumbly biscuits to the stiff grits and greasy sausages.
Unlike my experiences at other Embassy Suites, I NEVER saw a manager or encountered anyone who greeted me or was even remotely friendly. I won't be returning here!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank pinklady08
Reviewed September 20, 2007

Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando-North

The hotel room condition and the staffs were excellent. The room was comfortable and large enough, although the bathroom was a bit small. Breakfast was good but the coffee could have been stronger. The best part was happy hour from 5.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. for free cocktails. The bar staffs were excellent and we enjoyed our cocktails nearly every night. We also enjoyed being a little way out from the main tourist hotels and the facilities nearby were very good, with a major shopping Mall walking distance away. ....highly recommend...

V Kleiser, London England