“Scariest place ever beware of robbers and roaches”

and 1 more site!
America's Best Inns Altamonte Springs/Orlando
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Altamonte Springs
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Guy at desk was very rude literally told me that I was driving him crazy because I wanted to switch to a smoking room also dirty rooms there was literally roaches mating on my bed and they were everywhere also this is not a safe place I had a bunch of hoodlems hanging outside my door I recommend this place to NO ONE BEWARE SCARY PLACE NOT WORTH SPEND THE EXTRA FEW DOLLARS AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE PLEASE I turned my key card in 20 minutes after I checked in

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Steveooo1212
There are newer reviews for America's Best Inns Altamonte Springs/Orlando

Reviewed April 2, 2014

after a 12 hours fly we arrive at the hotel at 2am. i had wrote before arriving at the hotel flight information about our arrival time. when we arrived a very bad and unpolite man told us that our booking was cancelled so without an explain the let us without a room in the middle of the night!!!don't go there!!!!

2  Thank Francesca D
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Room are average, comfortable for the price, no noise which is good. Hotel had breakfast which consist bread toast, muffin, apple or orange juice and cereal. Hotel has a clean pool if you wanted to used. Room had small roaches running around like free for all.

1  Thank lalocadr19
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Got the room for my parents who are visiting me. The room smelled of heaven only knows what. There were roaches climbing up the wall and in the bed under the sheets. There was a woman doing "business" in the parking lot, leading men to her room. I wouldn't touch anything and I turned my parents right around and went to the desk and cancelled the 3 nights. The guy working the desk was very nice about it and did not at all seem surprised I was asking for my money back. We are now back at my apartment with my parents in my bed and me on the floor. This place should be condemned, immediately!!!

Room Tip: stay away from this place!!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank trish2bad
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Faulty wiring, half the lights did not work. Blood stains on mattress, toilet does not work, furniture broken and torn. Bed bugs, dirty/broken air conditioner. Not to mention mold. Dirty,dirty,dirty. Do not book this hotel unless u are looking for a terrible experience. Also the smoke detector was ripped out of the wall leaving a gapping hole. Fridge broken, not enough plug ins for the amount of appliances they have. Shower/room was not cleaned before they gave it to us, we had to clean someone else's hair out of the shower drain. It would be in this hotels best interest to fix and maintain these rooms as OSHA will be contacted to do a thorough check.

Room Tip: Do not book this hotel
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Got in late at night, nothing looks like the pictures. First room had someones stuff in it, but we thought we'd switch and stay the night anyway because of how tired we were. Second room was sketchy, sketchy area and people around hotel. Decided we were not comfortable nor happy with room and turned the keys back in within 20 mins of being on the property. Unclean, pool was disgustinglooking, building needs major work and just felt unsafe. Left for a nicer hotel on the other side of the highway. Wish I had read the reviews on here before booking. Seriously don't stay here! Wish i had taken photos to show it all.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
Reviewed February 25, 2014

The person who checked us in was very freindly, I guess that was the set-up. Hotel was very discusting,it was to nasty to even walk on the floor without shoes, I had to go and buy bleach for the bathroom. Then the fridge didnt get cold and it was dirty, same with the microwave, blankets had cigaritte burns in them, then to top it all off I prepaid for my room through expedia and the hotel still charged me 3 more times for the same two rooms, and they are giving me hell about refunding my money they have went as far as not answering the phone to me or expedia and taking the phone off the hook. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone not even someone going just for aj ump-off

Room Tip: dont stay here
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family