Im writing today on this small but quiet 3.5 star place... It's a quaint little place if you don't mind the rustle and bustle of the cops strolling by from 9am - 7pm after 7 its as quiet as can be you can even hear the birds, and the wind rustling.
The flat screen is great, and had a good AV cable hook up on the side to plug my Ipad into so I can watch movies on it. The shower was very large and gave me more than enough room to relax and just listen to music. Other than that this place was very nice, wifi was great best signal I have seen in a hotel, "Full Bars" the whole time even with my cellphone Laptop, and Ipad running.
The hotel is also very nicely located near a grand park which is 2-3mins away from here, next to a brand new created sky scraper being built all glass was an amazing sight. But the park is quiet, and smelled just like home.
The rooms are pretty nice a few things, would need to be changed about this place to bring it up a few more points.
1. The hotel wiring would need to be updated, do to the low maintenance of the hotel. Now don't let this discourage you, the bed is comfy, and the pool is literally steps from your door. But the electrical kinda fried my cell charger once plugged in, thankfully it was new and I was able to take it right back to Verizon that same day. But they have a exposed multi-plug outlet right next to the bed. Now to some this would be great, to me this just seems a bit sloppy when they could have a wall receptical with a multi-plug adapter overlaying it... "But" they do make up for this by having many lamps with plugs in them which is very convenient.
2. Like I stated the place is nice, but it does smell like a funeral home when you walk into the room. It think it may be time to spray some fabreeze around all the rooms before the clients go in.
So all in all like I had stated this place is a nice quiet little place, no real noises when you need to sleep, and has a good price to match if you get a deal on expedia.com also don't forget to sign-up up to Wyndamere rewards because its good easy points when you arrive..
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Altamonte Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Altamonte Springs Hotel Altamonte Springs
- Best Western Altamonte Springs
- Altamonte Springs Best Western