“Never been disappointed!”
Review of Pilin Thai

Pilin Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have been visiting Pilin Thai for seven years and have never been disappointed in the food, service, or atmosphere. We usually get a green salad with peanut dressing. When I complained to the hostess that my peanut dressing never tastes as good as theirs, she was gracious enough to give me some tips and describe the steps to me to help me out! We have always ordered the Phad Thai with tofu and the sauce is not too sweet and not too sticky, just perfect! Today, I broke tradition and ordered Phad Woonsen. Flavorful and plentiful! I'll be having it again for lunch tomorrow. I also ordered a coconut water and I wish I could find some in a store that tasted like theirs. It's got pieces of coconut in it and it's sweet and pairs beautifully with the food. I'm always too full to order dessert! Many times we've had the restaurant to ourselves but there will be a steady stream of people picking up to-go orders. We've celebrated several anniversaries and birthdays here and always look forward to returning.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

We've tried thai food in Orlando and Tampa, Pilin Thai has consistently been good, which is hard to find.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

We were looking for a Thai place in the neighborhood and my wife siad that he co-worker recommended Pilin. For someone who frequents fast food joints I was not impressed with the recommendation but we were pleasnatly surprised. THe restaurant is clean and bright, service was attentive and the food was excellent but not abundant. We are going back next week with other friends to try some new dises

Reviewed October 9, 2010

Comfortable, inviting, and tastes amazing every time! We have tried other places but always come back saying that No-1 has Pilin beat! MUST TRY!!!!

Reviewed January 16, 2009

Very unpretentious appearance from the outside had us concerned. Windows looked dirty. However this impression changed once we stepped inside. Very nicely done with white tablecloths and attractive room decor. Appeared spotless inside.

My wife and I shared the Summer Roll appetizer which was fresh and delicious served with a peanut dipping sauce with crushed nuts. We also shared a combo seafood menu item which was also very fresh, well sized and very tasty. The condiments were served in a four bowl set which looked very clean and fresh.

Continuing to share, we split a unique Thai dessert of sticky rice with Thai custard with coconut milk. Wow! We competed to see who could finish it first.

It was early so there we few other diners but the staff was well dressed, obvously well prepared to discuss the menu items and service was top shelf.

Shortly after the appetizer we said to each other that we would be back.

I did return for a take-out lunch item. Choosing a curry based Thai special lunch might have been a mistake as curry is not my favorite and the dish did not impress me.

We plan to return to try their duck selections and would recommend this as a very good, moderate Thai choice in Central Florida.