“Very good ambiance, Location and Service”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Palm Springs Dr at Altamonte Mall
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Very good ambiance
Very good location
Very good service
Very good for Family
Food is okay... I did not feel the wow factor for the amount I paid

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The sales pitch at S-52 is healthy low-cal food.

The flavors here ARE above average, but so are the prices.

I love to splurge, but I travel on a business budget and like value;
I dislike paying premium steakhouse prices and leaving hungry.

If you weigh 70 pounds OR are on a diet, this restaurant serves tasty tiny portions perfect for you.

I am not obese, but if I wanted to lose weight,
I'd go instead to a salad bar and eat regular sized portions of rabbit food at a tenth of S-52 prices.

And If I were not on a budget, I'd just hire a personal chef for the cost of eating at S-52 regularly.

P.S.
When entertaining, I take my clients to a premium steakhouse or fish-house;
Same taste, MORE filling. :)

Reviewed June 7, 2014

This was not the first time we have dined here by any means and it certainly won't be the last. It is very hard to critique a restaurant that is so consistently good in every way, year after year. . Excellent food - Check! Outstanding service - Check! Quiet and relaxing ambiance - Check! I could eat at this place again and again...and probably will.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I enjoy eating at Seasons 52 for special occasions. This visit, we shared the blackened steak flatbread as an appetizer, which was very tasty. I had the Shrimp Cavatappi Pasta for dinner. I wasn't thrilled with the broccolini, but the tomato-herb broth was flavorful. A nice, light dinner. My husband had the rack of lamb, and he was pleased with it. We enjoy the mini indulgences for dessert - it's enough sweet without being too rich and filling. Service was attentive, and the overall atmosphere is upscale. It does get a little loud in the main dining room, however. We'll definitely be back again.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love that all there menu items are under 500 calories, yet taste so amazing. We went with a goup of 8 and the service was perfect. Everybody loved their food, and the mini indulgences are the right size to top it off (you can always have 2)