“An Amazing Experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Palm Springs Dr at Altamonte Mall
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com
Winter Park, Florida
“An Amazing Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

We went there for our one year anniversary. We had such an amazing experience. The server, Melissa Z, was attentive and friendly. The food was exquisite - my husband ordered the grouper which he loved. I ordered the filet mignon with carrots, asparagus and mashed potatoes. The steak was hands-down the best I've ever eaten and the vegetables were fresh and delicious. For beverages, my husband had what he called "the best martini I've ever had". They don't use vermouth in their vodka martinis. We also had the chocolate dessert martini and although I'm not a chocolate lover, I was really happy he was willing to share. :-) The server took a picture of us and printed it as an anniversary gift as well as a complimentary dessert. It IS on the pricey side but well worth it for a special occasion. We WILL be back!

• Visited May 2012

New Jersey
“Fresh and Re-fresh”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Seasons, a member of the Darden group, is not your typical, Florida restaurant chain. I've dined at Seasons more than a dozen times. The food quality is above average and always reflects the best of what the produce and fish markets have available. The wine choices are excellent, portion sizes are healthy but not abundant, and the service is generally good. Ambience is very conducive to a relaxing evening with friends, a date or even a business gathering. It can be difficult to get seated immediately so reservations are recommended for busier nights. Price point is excellent for the overall quality of this fine restaurant.

• Visited April 2012
Orlando, FL
“One can never go wrong here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

The goat cheese raviolli app is light and tasty. The flatbreads are always a great way to start with a group. The seasonal menu always has a wide variety of selections. I tend to go with organic salmon quite often (this is probably my favorite thing on the menu). I've never been disappointed with anything else I've ever ordered. Pasta = yum! Fish = yum! Porkchops = yum! Anyone who loves food will appreciate the minimal calories to each dish. If you can't get reservations, go straight to the bar. You will often see people looking for tables to cash out on their checks. Be ready and grab your table! Go! Dine! Drink! Until next time...cheers!

Visited March 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Special treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Went for a retirement celebration (for me!) for lunch. It was fantastic. We had the stuffed mushrooms and I had the buffalo burger which was great. Love the mini desserts.

• Visited April 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Delicious and fresh and not expensive. One of my favorites!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

Third time eating here and always happy. We ordered Tiger Shrimp penne pasta and carmelized scallops. Delicious. We also ordered dessert shooters and liked the cheesecake the best. This place always serves fresh food at a great value.

1 Thank Kmac0127