“Why the host desk matters- please act like I am more important than your computer screen”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Palm Springs Dr at Altamonte Mall
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Having been a loyal customer since this concept began I have seen the staff at the host desk get less and less attentive. The last 4 times I have been in, including today with a client, the hostess once again made me feel like her computer screen was far more important than I was. And I was the only guest in the lobby and the restaurant was far from full. The woman who seated us only spoke to us once and all she said was "follow me" as she lurched ahead and never looked back. And don't you know she seated us right next to the only other two occupied tables in the dining room. Again how unimportant are we! The food is outstanding as are nearly all the servers. But as I was leaving and eager to tell the desk how much we enjoyed our lunch, this time there was a chat going on between hosts, with no notice of our departure.

There are newer reviews for Seasons 52

Reviewed August 4, 2011

I love seasons 52 and have been going there for quite some time. Their menu changes with every season so, its refreshing to have a few different plates on the menu a few times a year. The prices are fair, very few entrees over 20 dollars, lots of wines by the glass, creative martinis, and cute mini deserts. The servers are always very efficient and polite, the piano bar in the back makes for some relaxing music and the overall ambiance is great for dates or special family get togethers. Its the kind of place that if you wanted to dress up a little bit you wouldn't feel out of place. What really got me about this place is that when our server asked us if we wanted desert, I politely declined because I needed something gluten free, and the chef actually offered to make me a gluten free desert that was not on the menu, before they ever had gluten free options. This was really nice. The second time we returned, oddly enough our server remembered our last name and addressed my husband by it, which struck me...And just the other day when I brought a friend there, I ordered the "Grilled rainbow trout" (soooo good) and left my wallet in the ladies room on the way out and went home....then returned to the restaurant 45 minutes later to find it at the front desk with all of my 300 dollars still in it. That shows you what sort of place this is, and the kinds of people that frequent it. I regret not reviewing about this place sooner, and I hope you give it a try. You will not be disappointed :).

Reviewed August 2, 2011

Who says a chain can not get it right? Seasons is owned by Darden, but you feel like you are in a highly successful owner operated high end restaurant. I have been to this restaurant with friends, family and business associates. I have never been disappointed. The staff are well trained, focused and very friendly from the front desk, to the table. The wine list has some dpeth to it, yet is fairly priced. The food selection is carefully thought out and well presented on the plate. The atmosphere, lively, but quiet enough to have a conversation without shouting at each other. Habit forming!

Reviewed July 13, 2011

With all the hype we have gone twice hoping it would get better. If the meal was moderately priced we might judge Seasons 52 a little less harshly but for what they charge, it should be better. The service is good and a nice ambience but we felt ripped off because the food is so average. There were a couple of good items so it wasn't a complete loss, but it just wasn't up to the level they hold themselves out to be.

Reviewed June 14, 2011

This restaurant is well worth the 45 minute drive from home. The decor is inviting, the food is excellent and the service is top notch. And, if that weren't enough, everything on the menu is low calorie! The shot-glass sized desserts (just $2.50) are perfect, just right after a great meal. Highly recommended.