“Terrible restaurant. No choices for vegetarian folks”
Review of Kohinoor

Kohinoor
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed March 14, 2014

It is a shame to see such a restaurant operating in Orlando. Their lunch buffet has selected handful of optons, and there are almost no options for vegetarian folks. I hate to say that it is the worst indian restaurant that i have been to in United States. Their vegetarian buffet menu is worse than a roadside shop.
I think this place is just taking advantage of the monopoly that there are not many Indian restaurants in this area, and people dont have any options to go to.

Overall a terrible experience. Couldnt have asked for a worse than this. I am sure folks who have given good reviews are the restaurant owner and their relatives themselves. Nothing good about this place

2  Thank Ritesh K

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We were just passing by the area and thought we'd give Kohinoor a try for lunch. We were very pleasantly surprised. The restaurant is nice and cheery, nicely decorated. The food on the buffet was hot, fresh and delicious. I headed for all the vegetarian dishes and my husband grabbed the tandoori chicken which he said was the best he's had. We glanced at the menu in case next time we want to order from it and found the prices were very reasonable and every Indian food you could want. We're already looking forward to going back there.

1  Thank Lynn_FL
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My coworkers and I stopped in for lunch today and had some of the best food at Kohinoor I have ever tasted. The staff was very friendly and we all plan on going back soon.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

A tasty selection of Buffett items that included curried goat, tandoor chicken, onion nan, yellow dal, and many more. A not so crowded Saturday 12:30 fooled us when the place just completely filled by one and stayed that way. The place was very clean and service was nice. The decor was not overbearing or outdated but did need some new ceiling tiles. Overall my Experiance was to recommend this place to ALL my friends and family that cares for this cuisine. We were with Vegans and they enjoyed the non meat selections that were available as well.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I was in the area for a week and we decided to try this restaurant. We have eaten in many Indian restaurants and at our Indian friends houses. The atmosphere was nice, it has the look of a gallery 2 story nicely decorated. Thought they would be playing Indian music but wasn't. The vegetable samosas were excellent best part of meal. We ordered 2 lamb dishes Lamb Korma and Lamb Xacuti. The lamb in both dishes were tuff you had to cut with knife instead of melting in mouth.